Friday, February 10, 2006

Today Was Bonus Day

We handed out the checks today. We were handed the checks today. It was a big, big year.

We repaired to the local Irish pub for a few celebratory pints, for 2005 was a great year.

2006? Appearing to be, well, not so much.

I came home, we went out for a nice, nice dinner, and are now sipping on a saved bottle of wine, a 92 French Cab that my dad gave to me when I graduated, back in the day.

It's wonderful. I will sip one more glass, then repair upstairs, for a good sleep.

I have a big day of hiking ahead of me, though we'll see what the snow will bring.

We have been blessed, and we will make sure that we share these blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blog Top Sites