Friday, January 13, 2006

The Junkies Are Back in Baltimore!

Sorry, but this is a local thing. All you loyal Ohio readers (both of you) can feel free to move along if you like.

Now that Howard has ascended to satellite, the Junkies have returned to Baltimore. Yee-ha!

This has been a good week. I think Lurch has been getting more sleep than usual, since he has been in great form. I loved the discussion of hot babysitters (yikes!) earlier, and the talk about taking care of the kids' fish had me rolling this morning.

Now, I find myself spinning between NPR and HFS during my morning commute. So, call me eclectic.

Welcome back, Junks. We missed ye'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blog Top Sites