Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I've Been Busier than...


...a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

But, still, I must tell you that The Awesome 80s Prom is a total hoot.

Seriously, it was like walking into prom, circa 1989, complete with a dude trying to sell us weed in the alley outside the entrance.

The music rocked, the break dancers were WAYYYYYY cool, the outfits were totally excellent, and the characters were a riot (I especially enjoyed having the "principal" chew me out as I made my way to the men's room, warning that "if I catch you smoking in there again, that'll be the end of you, mister!"

And, even better than my real prom, I got laid after this one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mason said...

Dude....really?? You got laid after the prom this weekend? Lucky Bastard. LOL

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blog Top Sites