Friday, December 02, 2005

The Awesome 80s Prom

So I've finally convinced everyone that we need to go to The Awesome 80s Prom before it closes up shop in Baltimore. We're gonna do it up - pre-game at my place with Bartle&Jaymes coolers and cans of Keystone Light (like you didn't drink that shit in high school), a limo for the night.

I've even convinced everyone that we need to dress up for this thing.

So, now, what do I wear?

Do I go as the guy I have been, sometimes, mistaken for:












Do I break out my old letter jacket (mmm...old wool...) and go as a jock?

Or do I throw on a blue Polo button-down, untucked, sleeves rolled up, with a pair of Chuck Taylors, a la Anthony Michael Hall? After all, I am more of the nerdy type.
Whaddya think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blog Top Sites