Monday, November 21, 2005

My Holiday Schedule



As I posted earlier, I'll be off to C-town on Wednesday to spend the long weekend with the folks and see some old friends. I may slide in a quick trip down to Cowlumbus to see some old friends there for an afternoon, meet some old friends over at the Great Lakes Brewing Co (my second favorite craft brew house), hit the Warehouse District, take in the Friday lighting of Public Square, soak in the wonders of an early Saturday morning at the West Side Market, and simply enjoy the presence of my grandparents and parents and brothers and aunts and uncles and cousins.

And maybe you should, too.

If I don't see you tomorrow (though I probably will), I'll see you on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blog Top Sites