Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm Back

Well, I survived Cleveland's soon-to-be-legendary Thanksgiving Blizzard of 2005.

More on that later, for, first, there is maintenance to do.

I've reorganized and updated the link list, simply to better reflect the links I check out regularly and tend to comment on (or those who comment here - thanks to you three or four hardy souls!)
Next up, I need to cancel my AOL service. Those bastards have taken enough of my coin over the last 10 years or so. And now that I've gotten Comcast high-speed (yee-ha), AOL is simply superfluous.

I'll update y'all on the weekends doings later on. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blog Top Sites