Sunday, November 13, 2005

Cleveland - Sports Capital

Call me crazy, but is there any better place to be a fan right now, based, at least, upon possibility (after all, in Cleveland, what have we besides hope?).

The Indians have the greatest organization in the MLB, a genius GM, and runner-up-best manager, and a great little ball club.

The Browns are clearly moving in the right direction. Every game is, at least, competitive - for 30 or more minutes. Again, the organization is on an upward trend.

The Cavs have LeBron. What else can you say?

Show me another town that has so many positive story lines, and I'll send you a 6-pack of my latest homebrew.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I definitely agree. Though the Browns have a long way to go before they can be considered average. I hate to say it as much as the next cleveland fan, but it's true.

You should check out my Cleveland Sports Blog at insidecleveland.blogspot.com

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blog Top Sites