Thursday, October 06, 2005

WBAL's Ron Smith Rules

I love Ron Smith. He is my type of conservative - classic and true to the meaning of the word. Nowadays, I don't think that there is a party that truly could be called that, certainly not today's Republican Party and its President.

After all, what conservative would:
- Begin an unprovoked, unnecessary war
- Spend beyond all previous profligacy
- Expand our already-teetering on bankruptcy entitlement system
- Stick the federal government's business in everything from our sex lives to what we listen to on the radio to scientific advancement to how our neighborhood schools run.

Yes, I typically agree with Ron. But that's not why I like him. I like him because he has a sense of humor. Just yesterday, he shared some clips from Jon Stewart's The Late Show. I had to pull over before I wet myself laughing.

Of course, then I had to cry, realizing that these clowns are actually in charge of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blog Top Sites