Saturday, October 08, 2005

I Heart Fall



It's mid-October, and I nearly turned on the AC today. I was cleaning the house (Yeah! Fun!), the windows were open, a breeze was blowing, and I was sweating my nuts off.

It was maybe 75 this afternoon, and the humidity stifled. The remnants of Tammy (a white trash storm if there's ever been one) came rumbling through over the last 36 hours. And did it rain.

But the air today, like the last several weeks, remained oppressive.

Then, the storm passed, and a quiet chill filled the air. I took a deep breath. Mmmmm....cool.

I opened the windows, threw on the down comforter, and welcome the Fall.

Finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blog Top Sites