Friday, October 21, 2005

Harriet Screws Up

That cute boy Justin has the funniest take I've yet read on Ms. Harriet's poor homework.

Seems she don't know her ass, I mean the Constitution, from her elbow.

Oh, and Justin? Speaking of ass and elbow....I know you're busy and all with your blogging and pointing out others' inadequacies, and socializing, and just generally maintaining your hotness and all - but there is a difference between "their" and "there" and "they're".

I know, it's a lot to manage. But I think you can do it. You seem like a bright kid.

And hot, too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

#1 - ::bitch slap::
#2 - "I'm sorry I don't know where that came from!"
#3 - I fixed my blog. Thank you.

:)

P.S. Can I be a Supreme Court justice now? Please?

7:37 PM  
Blogger Call Me Jack said...

Sorry :-)

We were well into a nice Pinot Noir, and that gets me all kinds of snarky.

P.S. You can be whatever you set your mind on, sweetie.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Mason said...

I agree......Justin is hot. Whether he is their, there or they're. :)

10:39 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

I am blushing. :)

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blog Top Sites