Friday, August 26, 2005

Of Course

Well, yeah, the O's were close to tying it. I did wish that Miggy could've poked one (he's on my fantasy team, after all). But here comes Raffy.

That sweet swing.....the ball high and deep to left field....the crowd cheers. It's an easy fly out.

Wonder what a couple more grams of stanozolol would've done. Hell, it could've put my Tribe up a game on the A's.

And to Mr Boller's credit - did you see the freakin hits he took tonite? Good Lord (sorry, Lopez). If that line doesn't come together, he (and we) could have a long, long season.

It's a good thing that I grew up as a Cleveland fan. I have, thus, been hardened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blog Top Sites